Saturday 2 January 2016

Dilliwalas dilemma…


How did I even get in this odd situation?
I wonder.

Now, how do I get even in the odd situation I find myself in, right now?
I wonder.

And, how many odds are stacked against me for me to even know what I need to do of them?
I wonder.

And, how many have even ignored me after finding me in this odd situation?
I wonder.

On top of that, how odd is it to even do something about the situation I find myself in, right now?
I wonder.

And, then, how do I do anything to get even with the people who put me in this odd situation?
I wonder.

Confused, are we at all these odds stacked on the evens?! ;P

Let me now try and clarify to the hapless even dilliwalas about my odd dilemma..

That is,

How do I take an even numbered car on an odd day?
I wonder.

Can I offer and odd excuse to the eager cop to wiggle out of the even numbered fine for an odd crime?
I wonder.

Why can’t they have an odd fine for an odd day and an even fine for an even day?
I wonder.

Now that they've put me in an odd situation, they are even shamelessly chuckling away at my odd plight…

And, I wonder what did I even do to deserve these odd jokers…

And, amidst all this odd-even mayhem, the poor dilliwala keeps wondering…

No comments:

Post a Comment